Privacy of your personal information is of utmost importance to U2opia Mobile Pte. Ltd. (including its subsidiaries) ("U2opia").
The Enterprise Solution for USSD services is comprehensive solution for the users who want to build up USSD based services on one go and who want to use USSD services as a medium to promote services without using Internet.
Information we collect
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Company name
- Billing address
What we do with this information
We gather this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons
- Your information will enable U2opia to provide you with the access to all parts of our website and to supply the services you have requested.
- Your information will also enable U2opia to bill you and to contact you when necessary concerning your orders and your ongoing account with U2opia.
- We may use the information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- We may periodically send newsletter and emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information, we collect online. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Use of your information by others
We may share user information with others for various reasons as described below. What information we make available to others depends on the nature of our relationships with them. We always require these others to keep our users information confidential.
We may share all of the types of information we collect with vendors who provide services to us.
What we don't share
We do not provide third parties with your name, address, and email address.
We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users and their overall demographics.
Please note that U2opia may be required to disclose personally identifiable information by law or to comply with legal processes; to respond to claims alleging that any of the content violates the property, privacy, publicity or other rights of others; to protect the rights, property, or safety of U2opia, its employees, or Members; or to assist a criminal investigation by law enforcement officials. We may also transfer your information to our group company or to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
Information regarding Payment details
- The user agrees that U2opia reserves the right to charge the user for use of any Services at the rate and in the manner as may be decided by U2opia and User from time to time (Consideration). The user acknowledges and agrees that U2opia shall have no obligation to justify the amount of Consideration charged for any Service or be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever to the user in respect of such consideration.
- The user shall pay consideration for all services through use of Credit Card, net banking or offline mode by cheque or demand drafts. The User shall pay Consideration in advance for the use of any Services.
- U2opia shall not under any circumstances, be liable to refund or otherwise return any money paid by a User for use of the Services.