Welcome to Enterprise Solution for USSD services!
U2opia has established the Enterprise Solution for USSD services, which is a comprehensive solution for the users who want to build up USSD based services on one go and who want to use USSD services as a medium to promote services without using Internet.
With all the available design elements and tools provided in the solution, a user can easily design USSD menus and sub menu without wasting too much of time in thinking about the logic of creating the application.
In just few simple steps, a menu driven application can be created and be tested on emulator so as to check the proper functioning of app. All the created are displayed on the Dashboard of the application that provides the user at a glance view of all the applications.
To sign up on web application:
- Enter the name in the Name field.
- Enter the email id in the Email ID field.
- Enter the password in the Password field
- Enter the password again to confirm in the Confirm Password field.
- Enter the mobile number in the Mobile Number field.
- Enter the code mentioned in the Captcha in the Captcha field.
- Select I agree with the Terms and Conditions field.
- Click the Sign Up button to register on the web application.
to the website:
- Enter the email id in the Email ID text box.
- Enter the password in the Password text box.
- Click the Login button.
To create a new app:
- Enter the app name in the Name of the app field.
- Enter the app description in the Description of the app field.
- Click Next to go to the next page.
- Enter the header name.
- Enter the menu item name.
- Click Add more link to add more menu items.
- Enter the footer message.
- Use connectors to create sub screens of the app
- Click the Save button to save the app.
- Click the Publish button to publish the app. The Publish App page appears.
- Select the country name from the Country field.
- Select the operator name from the Operator field.
- Click the Try This App button. This action will initiate a call verification request from the user and the user number gets whitelisted in case the user has verified the number in the requested time frame as mentioned on the screen and the Call verification page appears.
- Click Publish Anyways to publish the app. The Select Country and Operator page appears.
- Select the country and operator name.
- Enter the USSD String sub code in the field.
- Select the free/paid access to the user.
- Click Next to go to next screen. The Congratulations page appears.
- Click the Dashboard button to navigate to the Dashboard page. After the app is published, you are redirected to the Dashboard page containing all the created app details.
Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability
To create a new app:
- In no event shall u2opia be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, emeplary, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, bodily injury, death, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from the u2opia’s service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in using u2opia’s services.
U2opia provides Enterprise Solution for USSD services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use Enterprise Solution for USSD services at your own risk. U2opia expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, U2opia makes no representations or warranties:
- That Enterprise Solution for USSD services will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any user;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
Code of Conduct; Prohibited Activities
In using Enterprise Solution for USSD services:
- You must not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by U2opia without our specific prior written consent.
- You must not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights
You must not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
U2opia has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to Enterprise Solution for USSD services.
Our content policies apply to any content your app displays or links to. You are solely responsible for the content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service. You will not post on the service, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or il material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to U2opia. If information provided to U2opia, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us of such change.
The following is a partial list of content you may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”):
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- contains sexually explicit content;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the content you post on the service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the right to submit the content to U2opia and grant the licenses set forth above;
(ii) U2opia will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party;
(iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
(iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless U2opia and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that:
(i) arise from your activities on Enterprise Solution for USSD services;
(ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or
(iii) assert that any content you submitted to Enterprise Solution for USSD services violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy right.
Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights Copyright Policy
U2opia respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for ensuring that the materials they upload to Enterprise Solution for USSD services do not infringe any third party copyright.
U2opia may create additional policies to govern the use of Enterprise Solution for USSD services, and any other services provided by U2opia.
U2opia will circulate to each of its existing Members a copy of such policies. Continued use of U2opia’s services after circulation of such policies will be deemed to be an acceptance of such policies.